My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Thursday, July 21, 2022

"Unexpected Laugh" by Susan Pearl

 My husband makes me laugh when he disagrees with the decorating experts of homes on some TV programs.

My husband doesn't like anything "busy".

So, a TV program was showing the "after" of the newly decorated home---- first scene was the pillows on the couch.  The pillows were all of different designs on a solid-colored couch.

----the second scene was the showing of the two side chairs which were made with a geometric designed material-----

......the third scene took people's breath away....  It was of the main floor bathroom...... and the wallpaper looked like wall to wall miniature scenes of famous landmarks from throughout the entire world .....

At that point everyone on TV raved and said, "How Beautiful" ..."We Love It"....

My husband said, "It's getting worse".

I just had to laugh.



No comments:

Post a Comment