My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Thursday, July 21, 2022

"Sharing Humility" by Susan Pearl

 A lady in her eighties was telling me of her travels.

She told of seeing the Redwoods.

She said, "When I stood beside a redwood, I felt humble."

I asked about how a redwood tree could teach humility.

She answered by saying, "Anyone who thinks they are really something should stand beside a redwood. That's what it did for me. It humbled me."

She dabbed the tears away from her eyes and took a deep breath.

I could tell that of her eighty years plus on this earth this had been a very meaningful experience.

I'm so glad she shared it with me and now I'm sharing it with you.

It is a moment of reflection to see ourselves in the true perception of knowing our place in the design of all things.

No comments:

Post a Comment