My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Friday, July 1, 2022

"Hidden Forgiveness" by Susan Pearl

I have watched several shows about a person confronting a childhood bully.

I wondered what I would say if I confronted a childhood bully.

So, I imagined a show with me and my childhood bully-

There I pretended the bully was before me and it was time for me to say something to the bully,

To my surprise I said, "I want no harm to come to you." 

That amazed me. I truly felt that way.

Where did that comment come from, I wondered? 

I truly think the comment came from forgiveness and that I am completely over it.

I was glad to learn that about myself and to know I truly am free of this bully and free of what the

being made fun of had done to me while growing up. 

I don't know when or where, but I completely got over it-

I think there is more to us than we can ever know or understand,

We could be having a hidden forgiveness even while doing other tasks at hand.

And we don't know how far we have come-

   until we realize we have forgiven someone.


No comments:

Post a Comment