My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Monday, June 1, 2020

"The One in a Mililon Pet Dog Talk" by Susan Pearl

"Where you've been?
In and outside and inside the house again-
Afraid you might miss something
  unless you come in and see what is going on?
You need to go out
  but want to stay inside both at the same time.
You've got to make up your mind
  because letting you  out and right back in is wearing me out.
Can't you stay outside for just a little bit
  without barking relentlessly to come back in?
Oh, well, they say that a dog is man's best friend-
  and you truly are that and I'm glad to have you.
Without a doubt I know you need to go out
and as quick as you can you will want back in-
So here we go again.
But could the real reason simply be
that you only want to be with me
and be by my side
and not miss our next pickup ride"?

No comments:

Post a Comment