My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Thursday, June 11, 2020

"Old Saying Surpasses Time Elements for Generations" by Susan Pearl

"There's a light at the end of the tunnel".


This old saying has been used while I grew up and through my adult life.  In my opinion, the meaning is encouraging us to keep going----don't give up---it will be worth it---it won't always be the way it is right now---things will get better---we will get through this to a bright day.

One time I said this old saying to a friend and I was surprised to hear this response,  "I just hope the light isn't a train".  So I thought it over and now I say "make sure you aren't following  train track through a tunnel.  Don't go into a train tunnel because the light you see is not the light of day but rather the light of a train.  In other words --be aware, listen, learn and keep going towards the goal of your dream and you'll get there, because, "There's a light at the end of the tunnel".

Imagine of the thrill of being involved in the actual hard work of tunneling in the making of the tunnel when the moment the breakthrough happens to see the light of day. Maybe the tunnel had begun to be made several generations ago and it was our turn to further it. No matter how dark and difficult the times are- keep believing that we will see the light of a new day.  It will be there and we will continue to work towards that breakthrough moment of seeing the light of a new day. We know it will come  It is a matter of hard work and time to reach it because each generation is called upon to do its part and these ongoing efforts will bring about the awaiting breakthrough.

No comments:

Post a Comment