My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Mar.8- "We Almost Met At The Meeting" Part 2 By Susan Pearl

I want so much to see if there are any messages from you texting me a greeting,
From when we were sitting side by side at the communications meeting,
But I have loaned the phone,
And just found out that the friend to whom I loaned the phone took the phone and is vacationing in Rome,
But no problem because I don't want this to turn into a game,
After all we sat side by side and I saw the seating name card with your name,
So now I will look for your name in the phone book,
And I have found it quickly on the first look,
So I am calling your number and will explain,
Why I am calling and how I got your name,
But your voice mail is telling me,
To leave a message because you are vactioning in Italy,
Could you have met my friend by texting me?
You deserve a relationship based on honesty,
So to find out I have called back your number again on the phone,
And left my name and number asking you to call me when you get home,
So, now, all this has become somewhat perplexing,
Because while I was wondering all this another friend was texting,
The text read,  "Did you hear about the soon to be wedding in Rome?
I guess it all started with a text message on a phone."
Now I can't let go,
Of wanting to know,
Could it be you and my friend are going to marry in Rome,
And did this romance all begin with a text message intended for me on a phone I loaned,
So to Rome I will fly,
A round trip ticket I will buy,
But as I was leaving for the trip and locking the door of my home,
I thought I heard the ringing of my phone,
I decided to let it ring and to let it be,
Because I may have a wedding to crash in Italy.

What will happen in Italy?  Who was on the phone?  Is this a wild goose chase or is a true love on the way?

My Blog Opeara continues----

No comments:

Post a Comment