My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Mar.31- "Leading and Following" By Susan Pearl

I have heard people say "follow you heart",
I have heard people say "let your heart lead you",
Heart is another word for "love",
If love leads us and we follow love,
Then we are following a path towards happiness,
And leading the way for the good of all,
So we can lead and follow at the same time,
And along the way we will have a true peace of mind,
Knowing that we are following what we know to be true,
And leading a way of love that others may follow, too.


I will be taking a two week blog break.
I hope to blog my "400th" blog on April 16, 2012.
Please read some of my 399 blogs to date---enjoy.

Thank You,
Susan Pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment