My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

#208 "Understanding Times In Vain" By Susan Pearl

Whenever I think of the things for me that have been in vain,
I know that good has not come from some of the hard work and efforts made,
And even though things didn't turn out the way I thought they would,
I know in my heart I did the best I could,
And even though some efforts given went towards an unproductive area,
Well, at least I tried, my conscience is clear, time to move on from here,
 Now I know the difference doesn't rest singly with me,
That there is only so much anyone can do and then see what will be,
 Knowing that makes it more painless to understand the times of vainness.
And peace comes, knowledge is increased and another turn in a lesson learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment