My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Monday, August 22, 2011

#207 "1950's Fun on the Run" By Susan Pearl

What fun! What fun!
Playing outdoors on the run!
The boy down the street was the best on stilts.  He was like a giant grasshpper coming down the street.
A new toy was the pogo stick, but I was a little too heavy for a full spring reaction bounce,
So I would try to jerk the pogo stick up and off of the ground.
The best toy was the bycycle.  I had a light on my bycycle and so I would stay out until dusk and  ride my bike with the light on.
One fun game was" statue", when someone would spin you and then let go, 
A person stayed in the position of the hurled landing to be judged who was the best statue.
Other games were hide and seek, red rover, drop the hankie, Mother May I, London bridge is falling down, dodge ball, and jumping rope.
What fun! What fun!
Playing outdoors on the run!

No comments:

Post a Comment