My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Saturday, May 1, 2021

"The Rain of Appreciation" by Susan Pearl

 I appreciate you, I appreciate you-

In you I see worth and value-

You don't have to look a certain way-to be appreciated every day.

Appreciation for others is like a gentle rain on the droughts of indifference, prejudice, bias or,     sometimes, just plain snobbishness-

Such a gentle rain of appreciation makes persistent droughts go away by bringing relief to the daily harsh conditions and hardships the drought has caused. 

Such a rain of appreciation makes a new standard of living that sees the inherit worth and value of everyone, including all, no one is ever left out.

There is more than enough rain of appreciation to cover the most severe drought. 

 There is more than enough people even though at times they may be harder to find-

Who believe in the inherit worth and value of all humankind. 

May there be a rain of appreciation that gently covers every corner of the earth.

Where people see all others as having inherit value and worth.

I appreciate you.  I appreciate you.

We all have inherit worth and value ----I believe that to be true.


I appreciate you, I appreciate you-





No comments:

Post a Comment