My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Tuesday, May 4, 2021

"Now, Pay Attention" by Susan Pearl

I can remember so well my grade school teacher tapping her pointer stick on the blackboard and saying, "Now, pay attention".  In other words the teacher was asking us not to be distracted and to focus on what she wanted us to learn.  This teacher was a very good teacher and she led us through diagraming sentences and times table races at the blackboard.  I just don't think there could ever be a substitute for a live teacher tapping a pointer stick on the blackboard and saying, "Now, pay attention".  This is National Teacher's Appreciation Week and I would like to express my appreciation for all the teachers I had and for all teachers everywhere.  Thank You,... Thank You for all you do.  A good education has made a big difference in my life and to this day I like math puzzles for a hobby past time.  I have written this blog with a High School education.  I am so glad for the teachers I had in my lifetime and I am so glad I was told to- "Pay Attention"- and I'm so glad I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment