My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Sunday, May 23, 2021

"Taking Delight" by Susan Pearl

Taking delight in other people's happiness is a joy to behold,

"I'm so glad I got to experience this moment with you"-

I have heard this said and it can be applied to so many different happy occasions.

Graduation is one of those occasions.

A person achieving a long hoped for goal-

When that goal is realized the people have delight to be experiencing the happiness of the attained goal.

 It brings happiness and joy in seeing the person who has worked hard for years to have this dream become true and the experience of receiving it.  There is true delight in knowing the accomplishment is so well earned and deserved.

It truly is wonderful!

Somehow we can identify with the joy of the happiness for the other person's moment, 

  and experience the beautiful emotion of it all---

Taking delight in the happiness of others a is true joy to behold.

Like I have said many times, "I'm happy for you and it gives me joy to see your happiness".

"Congratulations" and "Best Wishes" to all the Graduates of 2021.

We take delight in your happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment