My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Thursday, November 12, 2020

"To Rest Can Be Moving On" by Susan Pearl

 In my opinion there are times that it is best to let things rest.

To know when or when not to let things rest is a personal judgement call.

We are the only ones who know what we have been through to be where we are today,

  the hard work, the broken relationships, the kept relationships- 

   the efforts of following one's heart and conscience for the good of all-

   may transpire into making a timely decision to "let things rest". 


In my personal journey, if it took considerable efforts to "not" have something in my life

because I could see it was not only taking a toll on me but it was taking a toll on others, 

whom I love--

I let it rest and not give any avenue for it to come back into my life.

I leave the door of entry boarded up and even if someone knocks on it--

I don't open it to what was before.


I think it is best to not project the past into the the future

   and sometimes to do that--

It is best to let things rest.

To see what the future will hold

we do not have to replicate the old.


We learn, we grow and we move on--

Sometimes a big part of moving on is to "let things rest"-

  and truly knowing it is for the best.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment