My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Monday, September 28, 2020

"Well, It's Like This" by Susan Pearl

Many years ago, when I was young,  I heard about a helpful hit that to make you house smell good.  The helpful hint was to slightly warm a pan on the stove, remove the pan from heat and sprinkle cinnamon into the warmed pan.  Then just wait and a lovely fragrance will fill the house. I thought that helpful hint sounded easy enough so I did it before running some errands.

When I got home I was surprised to see my husband in the kitchen.  He had been opening and shutting the cupboard doors, looked in the refrigerator, checked the oven and he appeared frustrated.
He said to me, "I have looked everywhere and can't find what you made that smells so good".

I looked at him and said, "Well. It's like this".

He replied, "That seems so disappointing".   

I then made a delicious dessert with cinnamon in it.  I didn't ever use that helpful hint again.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment