My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Friday, September 25, 2020

"A New Now From Then" by Susan Pearl

It has been a couple of years since you passed on into eternity,
I pause and reflect when your picture on the wall I see.
At first your picture made me feel of you being near-
And your smiling face I held so dear,
As if I could kiss or embrace you again-
But years have moved me on from then.
You have gone on to a timeless place
While I am still here in this temporary space.
Timeless and temporary are an eternity apart,
And your memory is dear in my heart,
But now when I see your picture I think of you as being gone-
You were once here, but no longer, I have been left to carry on.
The years have moved me on to find a wonderful love again,
The years have moved me on to a new now from then.  

No comments:

Post a Comment