My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

"Word Choice" by Susan Pearl

Today after I got up from my nap and came into the TV room my husband was watching a movie with a very dry and witty sense of humor.  I thought to my self that this movie is something different than what we usually watch and it might be fun to watch it.  I said to my husband, " This movie is so different but we can watch something different".   He immediately changed to the list of movies we could watch.  I thought, " We just had some sort of communication gap but it seems too complicated to explain".  How can something so simple become so complicated?  To watch something different means to watch something out of the ordinary and/or to watch something different means to change channels.  I'm beginning to think word choice is a very big part of communication.

No comments:

Post a Comment