My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

"Prince Charming Thoughts" by Susan Pearl

Today is my 800th blog.  WOW!!!  I thought a fun blog would be for me to write a blog about how I have changed over the years.

When I was young I thought of Prince Charming riding on a beautiful horse, coming and sweeping me off of my feet.  We would ride off into the sunset and live happily ever after.

As I got a little older I thought of Prince Charming sweeping me off of my feet and me asking, "Where are we going"?

Then as I got older I thought of Prince Charming and me flagging him down -  to stop before sweeping me off of my feet and me saying, "I want my own horse".

Then as I got older I thought of Prince Charming and I would tell him to get off his horse to sign a pre nep before we continued on.

Now, I'm old and think that there's no Prince Charming but I do tell people,"If you have met my husband you have met a good man".

We have now been married 53 years and we have had a very wonderful and happy life together.   We want what is best for each other and with respect and kindness it works out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment