My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Monday, August 12, 2019

"A New Recipe" by Susan Pearl

My husband and I were talking about some different cooler foods to fix to eat during this hot week.  The conversation came to discuss two main selections.  One of the selections was tuna and the other selection was beef summer sausage.  I said,  "Well, I like the sausage over tuna."  My husband asked, " Really, you like sausage over tuna?"  I answered, "Yes."  My husband looked like he found that hard to believe.  Then I realized he literally thought I met that I like sausage over (on top of) tuna to eat.  I'm so glad we realized our miscommunication before he fixed me a sausage over tuna surprise meal.  That would have been a new recipe for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment