My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

July 17- "Susceptible" By Susan Pearl

I recently burned myself and it became quite a large open wound,
I thought,  "Common sense tells me that with an open wound like this--- it's not time to go swimming in the pond."
That thought led me to another thought and then another thought and then to this new thought,
I think there are times in my life when we are more susceptible to more pain entering us,
Like dealing with "raw" emotion, exposed and a very vulnerable area in our life,
These sensitive areas cause us to experience a painful reaction that causes us to have even more pain,
During this time we should try to stay in an environment that is conducive to our healing process,
And keep our emotional wound covered with love and forgiveness until it is completely healed.



No comments:

Post a Comment