My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Monday, July 15, 2013

July 15- "A Fear Weighs In" By Susan Pearl

Oh yes, I have a fear I must confess,
I am afaid to weigh, because I am afraid of what the scales may say,
I have been eatting a little too much day after day,
And now I think there is a fiddler that I need to pay,
So, here I go,
What will the scales show,
When I really already know,
I know I am suppose to face my fears,
I have been told that for years and years,
So I will face the scales with dread,
And after the numbers I have read,
I will begin again to try to lose some weight,
Then someday I will step on a scale and won't even hesitate,
And when that day comes for me,
I will gladly be weighing myself and liking the numbers that I see,
I know I can conquer this fear,
By eatting smaller portions the rest of the year,

No comments:

Post a Comment