My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

July 10- "Creativity Connection" By Susan Pearl

I hope this blog expresses my thoughts about a creative connection between people---people who do not know each other,
Yesterday I was watching a game show,
People were asked to name several movies a certain well known actor had starred in,
It amazed me how my thinking and the answers of the contestants were the same,
And then I thought---creativity joins people---it really does,  maybe, even more than we are aware of,
I know destructive forces of nature, accidents and acts of violence bring people together into a common connection with each other,
But I think people are also joined with a creative connection without even knowing how much we are joined together by this creative connection,
I think we need more creative connections with others that join us in a common bond that only the arts of creativity can do by reaching so many at the same time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment