My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Apr.20- "Boston Marathon Grief" By Susan Pearl

I will never forget the face of the boy killed at the Boston Marathon,
I will never forget the love he had in his eyes,
He had so much love to give,
And he had so many years ahead of him to live,
An innocent child on a happy day,
But someone else took him and that happy day all away,
The faces of the other two who were also killed,
Haunt me still,
So much life, potential, hopes and dreams,
But fell victim to such an evil scheme,
An evil that takes away from others what isn't their's to take,
An evil that doesn't care because it is driven by hate.

I am taking exception to my "Blog Rest' by posting this today,
Because I have had a heavy heart and wanted to post what I had to say.


No comments:

Post a Comment