My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Apr.2- "Comment Contemplation" By Susan Pearl

I recently heard a comment that really gave me pause,
I paused to think about the comment because it brought about for me a brand new thought,
I recognize times like this and know when I am being handed a pearl of truth,
The comment went something like this:
"When a person is doing what they absolutely love they don't have time to be negative about life",
So I asked myself, "Have I ever met a happy negative person?
That answer is "No",
My father-in-law farmed for over sixty years and I never once heard him talk about life in a negative manner,
Considering that comment I can really realize in a new way how much he absolutely loved farming, he wasn't negative about life,
If a person loves what they do each day it shows in what they say or in what they don't say,
It is wonderful to know someone who loves what they do each day and I am especially remembering my father-in-law today.


Personal note:

My father-in-law passed away on April 2, 1995.

No comments:

Post a Comment