My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Apr. 4- "It's Time" By Susan Pearl

When low self esteem comes around and wants to hold me down,
I know inside my heart that sorting out the unkind words of others is where I should start,
Unkind words from years gone by, holding on into the present day--that's way too long,
Those self defeating words need to be put back in the past where they belong
And then left alone,
It is time to put them away and not wear them day after day,
It's time to wear self confidence today and know things will be ok,
It's time to move on,
Moving on will keep those unkind words once spoken in the past where they belong,
They have been carried around and been strong for way too long,
Leaving these words behind and believing in oneself should bring about a self esteem that is good,
And it's time for that good self esteem to shine and to once again feel fine---yes--oh, yes, it's time.

No comments:

Post a Comment