My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Apr.10-"Blog Rest" By Susan Pearl

I started my blog, "Pearls Take Time", on September 5, 2010.
Who knew that on April 10, 2013 I would say----

600th blog!!!  Yeah!!!

Sometimes after years of doing our best,
There comes a time to let things rest,
With my 600th blog being posted today,
I would like to say-
"Thank You" to all my readers wherever they may be,
I have met a goal and I hope there are a lot more blogs to go,
And for others to know this is a very special day for me.

"Pearls Take Time"
Today is my 600th blog!
Thank You---Thank You!!

I hope to take a blog vacation and be back again on June 10, 2013.

Please read and reread my "Pearls Take Time" blogs during this time.

Like true works of art---sometimes writings when read over again,
Can show something new that is enjoyed even more than before.

Thank You.

Susan Pearl


No comments:

Post a Comment