My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Monday, February 18, 2013

Feb.18- "Time Perceptions" By Susan Pearl

I think my perception of the dimension of time has changed for me over the years,
When I was young it seemed like I had to wait a long time for a special occasion to come,
Now that I am older the special occasions seem to come so quickly that there is hardly enough time to get ready for them,
A special occasion is barely over and it is time for the next one,
Maybe it is because that to me a week now seems like three or four days,
Then a full month seems only like a couple of weeks, 
And a year doesn't seem like a full year either, like it used to,
When I was young I remember having time on my hands,
Now the hands of time show me how fast the hours of a day can go by,
And if I lose track of time then maybe that is why,
My perception of the dimension of time is that it has begun to fly,
And it's not going to wait for me,
Like I used to wait for those special occasions to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment