My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Monday, February 11, 2013

Feb.11- "Sensitivity Insight" By Susan Pearl

Since I have lung problems it amazes me how quickly my lungs let me know when something is  irritating,
I have a sensitivity and certain irritants make it difficult for me,
Another person who has healthy lungs does not even notice the irritant,
We can be together in the same room and I have a reaction and the other person does not have any type of reaction,
In life sensitive subjects and  certain things are irritating to one person and not to another person,
If a person pays attention to what is irritating maybe that person will also become aware of what specific area is also very sensitive,
Then maybe a person can understand better why something causes a reaction of irritation and address the area that is sensitive to this irritation.

No comments:

Post a Comment