My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

#238 "It Will Come And Go" By Susan Pearl

One time I was feeling nervous about an upcoming special occasion,
I kept going through the special occasion in my mind hoping it would go well,
A wonderful person noticed my nervousnes,
This person said to me, "It will be like any other day.  It will come and go."
I didn't understand these words until I was older,
And I heard it said that for every event there will be a conclusion,
So now I understand that whenever I imagine an upcoming event I should invision the conclusion of the event, also.
This has become important and helpful to me,
It helps me enjoy and appreciate the moment of the occasion because I know the event will have a conclusion,
Also, when I think of a special occasion I think about the conclusion of it and that brings into perspective that, "It will be like any other day.  It will come and go."

No comments:

Post a Comment