My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

#237 "Take Time For The Sign" By Susan Pearl

I thought it was a two way street,
But it was a one-way dead end road,
All the signs were there in place for me to read,
But I didn't take the time to see them,
I was too excited to get where I wanted to go,
And that was all I thought I needed to know,
I missed the signs,
But the signs were not missing,
Signs that would have helped me to find a better way,
Now the signs are easy for me to see and read,
They stand out to me whenever  they come along,
And show me if my my path is going wrong,
So on a two way street is where I stay,
The road of  living a life of "give and take" with others each day,
Knowing that a change in direction can become the opportunity of a  possibility,
Whenever, down the road, only a one-way dead end would be there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment