My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Friday, September 23, 2011

#234 "Freedom To Be" By Susan Pearl

Sometimes I think "being free" means different things to different people,
Like "free" to take addictive substances but yet so entrapped by that lifestyle,
Like confined by a vehicle on a trip yet feeling free to see the scenery,
The freedom of thoughts daydreaming in a familiar easy chair without a care,
Freedom to me is to be me and to use my abilities to be productive and to be happy,
Without infrigement on anyone else's rights or they on mine,
For some, after meeting their responsibilities, "freedom" is having nothing pressing to do,
For others "freedom" is looking to find an opportunity of having a dream come true,
So what is "freedom" to me may not be "freedom" for you,
But the one priciple of "freedom" we do have in common in which we believe,
Is that all of us are equal,with a right for respect and dignity,
No matter the race, color or creed.

No comments:

Post a Comment