My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

#38 "Ebb and Flow" By Susan Pearl

Extreme ebbs or extreme flows will be the deal if all we know is to go with what we feel,
And destructive they may become if our feelings are troublesome, though sincere, based on fear,
But certain facts have a past of being steadfast and with time will last,
For there are no guarantees of what a person sees,
And that is the fact to stand off such anxieties,
One time I was told, "It shouldn't be like that."
That's when I started basing my life on fact.
And that was the best advice given  to me,
In fact it is what took away anxiety
So peace of mind could come to be.
And so ebbs and flows are parts of life that come and go,
It's a fact and to have a peace of mind is what we should know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment