My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

#29 "Three Kinds of Bridges" by Susan Pearl

In my life I've known three kinds of bridges,
One kind of bridge I gladly ran across so excited about my future,
Like beginning to drive a car, staying out late, traveling far,
And these were my bridges of adventure.

Another kind of bridge I would cross with someone by my side,
Like a mentor or guide,
And these were my bridges of learning about life's yearning,
Teaching me what I hadn't known to reveal the next new bridge of learning now being shown.

And there was a kind of bridge I had to be led or pushed across,
Because these were the bridges of loss,
And life as I knew it would not be the same,
There was no bargaining this change when it came,
This was the kind of bridge with no choice of loss,
I have to keep going to find what life is showing me with more bridges to see and cross.

In my life I've known three kinds of bridges.

No comments:

Post a Comment