My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

"Kristello the Boxing Kangaroo" by Susan Pearl

I RECENTLY CAME ACROSS A SHORT CHILDREN'S STORY I HAD WRITTEN FOR OLDER CHILDREN----i WOULD LIKE TO SHARE IT AND HOPE IT IS ENJOYED.

The moral of the the story is to "ask before borrowing something".


 Kristello,  the inventor kangaroo, is waking up to a very special day.

This is the day Kristello is going to show a new idea for a better designed kangaroo boxing shoes.

Kristello has an appointment at the Kangaroo Boxing Shoe Company and Kristello does not want to be late.

But the shoes are missing!  Kristello had put them on the table by the front door and now the shoes are gone.

There is a note on the table and the note reads, 

"Dear Kristello,  I have borrowed your special design boxing shoes.  I didn't want to wake you and knew you wouldn't mind.  I want to win the power point kick punch bag contest today.  I'll bring the shoes back as soon as I can.  Thank you.  Your friend, Jaykay.

Kristello waited and watched the clock.  It was time to leave for the appointment at the Shoe Company even without the special designed shoes.

While sitting in the Company's "New Ideas Waiting Room" Kristello wondered what to do.

Kristello thought. "No matter what, I am going to tell the truth."


(to be continued in my next blog)



No comments:

Post a Comment