My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Sunday, March 28, 2021

"The Horizon of Love" by Susan Pearl

 People say there's been a change in me-

say they don't know what to think.

Little do they know this change may be-

my long awaited missing link.

Life before was only a small part-

of what it could become-

now, there's so much more and this is just the start-

I see a new horizon.


For every change I ever went through-

it brought a new horizon into view,

until I saw a glimpse of you-

reaching out to me.


You saw more in me than I ever believed there could be-

And now, I can see it too,

a new horizon of love is coming into view.

It's like the difference between the moon and the noon day sun,

Both begin and end on a horizon.

Each has a beauty in its own way-

that is needed to bring forth a brand new day.

So it is with the changes in me-

all were needed to bring this moment to be-

When all around me- a new time I can see-

I am standing on the horizon of love.


It was the changes that brought me through into the arms of loving you.

And this is where I belong--on the horizon of love--on the horizon of love.

For every change I ever went through-

I brought a new time into view-

until now, I am standing on the horizon of love with you.

Each change brought me an ability to see-

a new day and a new time had begun for me. 

And this horizon of love is what I have hoped would come-

For this is where I want to be--on the horizon of love--on the horizon of love.

It begins and ends, time and time again by looking for what is true-

To see each horizon of love as it comes into view-  The Horizon Of Love.






No comments:

Post a Comment