My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Friday, August 21, 2020

"Passing on Heart to Heart Conversations" by Susan Pearl

Hi Readers,

Recently, I have posted 125 "Old Sayings" and how these "Old Sayings" were explained to me as a child growing up in the 50's.  I have heard that "Old Sayings" develop the higher thinking skills by bringing a visual image to mind to match the situation.  "Old Sayings"are very useful to use in communication of a complex setting in an understandable way to many at the same time.

During these COVID-19 changes for children and more virtual learning I would encourage parents to discuss  "Old Sayings" with their children as a discussion for sharing thoughts and ideas. 

I am sharing how the "Old Sayings" were explained to me.  Maybe, that same "Old Saying" was explained in a different way to someone else.  Or, maybe, a new explanation can be applied to today's settings and circumstances.

The "Old Sayings" have been used by several generations and are still an applicable part of conversations and expressions for different topics in a sincere heart to heart way.

I know I am very glad that 'Old Sayings" were are part of what I was taught as a child and that people took the time to explain them to me.   I truly am appreciative of the time they gave me to understand the application and meaning.  It has been a special part of my way of listening to others and conveying my own thoughts of making a point in a concise way.  I have posted blog dates for the "Old Sayings" that I posted these past few months.

Ask questions about what the "Old Sayings" mean , draw a picture of the "Old Saying" and explain the picture to others, talk about choices, support systems and ways for the best possible outcomes to happen with what we can to do help better times come to be for the good and benefit of all people.

Thank You.

Best Wishes, 
Susan Pearl

  

No comments:

Post a Comment