My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Monday, May 22, 2017

" A New Thought " by Susan Pearl

I learned something new and would like to share it.
It may not be new to others but the way it was worded made me see something in a new way.

A person was very frustrated at the job and workplace pressures to the point of getting angry.
The anger and frustration were showing.
A wise work advisor counseled the frustrated person saying,
   "I think your constant frustration and anger is a sign that you may be in over your head.
      Not everyone is cut out to do what you are trying to do and I think it is not for you because
         I think your frustration is showing you that it is not for you, too.
     We have to be honest with each other and honest with ourselves."

So I think it is not "failing" if a person decides to "stop" pursuing an effort
   that is constantly frustrating to the person to the point of becoming angry.
In fact, I think it is be a "winning" decision to be in harmony with our individual design
   and talents.
We need the "big wheelers" and we need those who plant the potatoes and send them on to the "peelers".
Whether we are sweeping a floor or having an encore---
  take pride in what we do and it will be rewarding to us, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment