My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Monday, May 1, 2017

" Being Resourceful with Using Resources " by Susan Pearl


If I wear a wide brim hat and carry my own umbrella and wear sunscreen I am being resourceful about having sun protection.

Sunshine is a good thing, but, too much of a good thing is not so good.
Some resources for protection from the sun takes forethought,
   however, there can be natural resources along the way each day.

A natural resource for protection from the sun is a big shade tree-
  so I can actually be in a shadow in the midst of sunshine.  
  To stay in the shade of a tree can be a nice way to spend a leisurely day.

But maybe I have things to do outside in the sun and need to move about more,
So by leaving the natural resource for sun protection --- the shade provided by the tree,
I have to be resourceful.

Throughout life there are natural resources available-
 (sometimes unexpected---- to find them and use them as needed)
Also, there are times for being resourceful-
 (sometimes spontaneous and unexpected----sometimes with forethought and expectation)

When ingenuity and resourcefulness meet to fill a need that is beneficial for all,
    usually an answer for good will be found.







No comments:

Post a Comment