My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Monday, October 17, 2016

" No More Hurt Feelings " by Susan Pearl

If I could tell others what the most recent lesson in life
   that I have learned,
It would be---
   "Don't let it hurt your feelings".

I have recently outgrown "my feelings being hurt",
It took awhile, almost a lifetime,
     and it did have some growing pains, too,
     but a realization has come to be-- that is new.

The "hurt feelings" bring me to live under the influence of others negative attitudes.
I cannot allow myself to be under the influence of others negativity anymore.
Because their negative opinion does not have the influence on me like it did before.

I think , "It doesn't bother me, I am fine,"
   and then I move forward with my "no more hurt feelings" state of mind.

We have to keep moving and not get caught
    or stay put in one place of thought.

I think that as we grow in faith, hope and love-
     these three will show
     what we need to know
     in finding what is good and true.
Leading us to know how loved we truly are,
     and believing it, too.

Knowing we are loved-- our feelings remain free,
     constantly, naturally, easily
     from being influenced by others negativity.

Having "hurt feelings" doesn't fit after outgrowing it,
And just like trying to wear outgrown shoes there does comes a time
     to leave some things behind.
Then the influence of others negativity will no longer be,
For we have grown comfortable with what is called "maturity".
    
     














No comments:

Post a Comment