My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Friday, June 28, 2013

June 28- "My Personal Pearl Discovery" By Susan Pearl

Each June I like to especially write about the June birthstone which is the "pearl",
My Dad wanted to name his little girl, Susan "Pearl",
So that is how I got my name,
My Dad passed away when I was one year old,
I consider my name to be a special gift from him,
It was painful and at times irritating not having a Dad while growing up,
But I found I could have a strong love for someone whom I could not remember ever meeting or ever knowing,
Because I knew he had been there and I knew he had loved me very much,
With time and grace a change took place and I began to see more to life than I had known before,
And one "pearl" of life discovery led me to another and that led me to more,
My "pearl" in life was found inside of myself as an ability to live with pain and with joy, at the same time, to "let go" yet "embrace", also, at the same time,
And this process gave to me the rare gifts of having peace and acceptance that were within me and that I was able to find,
Such a personal "pearl' in life is a true one of a kind that became mine,
And, oh, yes, "Pearls Take Time".

Thank You.

Susan Pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment