My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Monday, June 10, 2013

June 10- "Vacations Have Benefits" By Susan Pearl

Hi,

I really had a nice vacation break.  Vacation breaks are important to me.  There was a time in my life when I didn't realize how much a person benefits from a vacation break especially when a person is doing something they love to do.  But I, also, love being at home and I spent my vacation at home.
So, it doesn't have to be expensive to take a vacation,  Just a little innovation and having time for distraction away from the regular routine.  And it is important to take time for a vacation--even if it is a half day mini vacation once in awhile.


A fun thought from my childhood I would like to share today is this:

Aluminum foil decorations made things shine,
And, as a child, I decorated many things and at any time,
So what could ever go wrong?
Until it was time to bake the turkey and all the foil was gone.

Thank You,

Susan Pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment