My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Friday, June 14, 2013

June 14- "In Common" By Susan Pearl

It seems like I don't understand the everyday tech talk about new products like I used to,
I'm wondering if my age may have something to do with it,
I'm not as familiar with the latest trends for the new generation growing up,
But I can remember way back when,
There was so much more for me to have in common and more for me to visit about back then,
But no matter who we are or what generation we are from,
We all have a lot in common because change, change and more change does come,
So, maybe, the generation that was just before me saw all the new changes happening and they felt the same way as I do now,
And it took me this long to figure it all out somehow,
Now I have that in common and understand what it was like for them,
When there was more to have in common and visit about back then,
So we all have more in common than we may realize now that we do,
And with time and all the changes we will know that to be so true.

No comments:

Post a Comment