My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Monday, January 7, 2013

Jan.7- "Windy Day Of Childhood Play" By Susan Pearl

Oh, the feeling of being a child in Kansas on a windy day,
The corner of the shelter belt of trees is the best place to play,
Looking up at the tall pines and watching them sway,
Oh the howling, oh, the roar!!!--- imaginative monsters galore,
The relentless wind seems to be getting stronger than before,
But, oh, being safe the young me so felt inside that mature shelter belt,
With so many hours of childhood play flying away,
Then I heard my mother's voice calling to say,
"Time to come in",
And so it came to an end for that day of playing in the wind,
What a fun day of childhood imagination it had been,
With more times of the Kansas winds to come again.

No comments:

Post a Comment