My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Friday, January 11, 2013

Jan.11- "Not Alone Call" By Susan Pearl

My hair was standing on end,
But I wasn't in any wind,
I was seeing on TV the bullying of an innocent person,
And I thought, "Oh, please know you are not alone,"
Like amusement park mirrors bullies have a distorted view,
And this distorted view is what they see others through,
So don't believe anything bullies say to be true,
It is a reflection of the distorted way that they do,
I would like people to know they are not alone,
I would like them to see that they are not alone,
There are better things in life awaiting for all to find,
These are ahead and to get there may take some time,
And you can make it and everything will turn out fine,
But for now, "Please know you are not alone, you are not alone,"
Faith, hope and love are here right now to be shown and known,
Look for them because they are here ---- "you are not alone."

No comments:

Post a Comment