My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Sept.6- "Kind Heart" By Susan Pearl

The words spoken were short but long lasts any other memory,
The words were," you're kind", and said with true sincerity,
Those words are held especially dear for they were spoken to me,
And for throughout my lifetime especially dear they will be,
For final moments in life can bring a special closeness to see,
With the parting words- "you're kind"- I continue to remember that moment vividly,
Now those words speak out in this heart of mine, time after time,
Saying, ---"Let being kind to one another shine,
Oh, yes, let the light shine on a kind heart,
Willingly giving to do an extra needed part,
Oh, let the light shine on the love of a kind heart."

Personal note:   The words "you're kind" were the last words spoken to me by my mother before she died.  I wanted to share that in my blog today.

No comments:

Post a Comment