My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Sept.20- "Processes" By Susan Pearl

Whenever I think of the process a person goes through,
I pick three things in the room and think of the process each item has had,
Like the the coffee table used to be part of a tree,
And the wool yarn used to be a lamb's fleece,
The coffee in a cup used to be coffee beans,
I realize that the process of change can really go to a high degree,
And that the process of change is not just for things but also for me,
It is a process to separate from the way I used to be, and at times that is not easy,
But life is change with many processes to go through,
Processes for personal growth and processes for leaving behind the life we once knew, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment