My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Monday, September 24, 2012

Sept.24- "Words Strike Out" By Susan Pearl

Words from another, like a boxer, can strick out to inflict and pack a punch like a sudden emotional painful wallop,
I think it is fair to say that a person can even feel momentarily stunned by the impact of such words---
So, when a person has proven to me an ability to speak at me with unfair and unkind words I then act accordingly,
I stay out of the stricking distance of their words by staying away from them at any social or public gatherings,
I like to give others the benefit of the doubt,
But this is one thing I sure know what I'm talking about,
I like staying out of their ring,
And avoiding the consequences that such contact could bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment