My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July 31- "Used Talents Multiply" By Susan Pearl

I think used talents can multiply and we will discover new talents that add to our life making it, like a pearl, more and more beautiful with time.
When I was twenty years old I had written poetry, short stories, humorous writings, humorous readings, newspaper articles for journalism class and the high school play.
Between being twenty years old and forty years old these talents were increased by adding the writing of children's books, and an animated children's movie.
From forty years old to sixty years old, once again, more talents were given to me as I began to write country and inspirational songs, compose music, I learned to play the guitar and I gave programs singing my songs, also, I began illustrating my creative projects.
At  sixty years of age until now I have written a play, a screenplay and I have written over 465 blogs,
All these talents are original and unique to me and, even though, my writings have not been published in a book or produced on the movie screen doesn't take away the treasured worth they have to me,
Each talent is a one of a kind and rare, a hard to find priceless gift that shows more and more of life's beauty to me -like a pearl- it takes time,
Yes, (as my blog is entitled) --- "Pearls Take Time".


Personal Note---

I will be taking a break from writing my blog for the month of August.
I hope to be back on my blog September 3, 2012.
Until then please read the over 465 blogs that I have written---enjoy.

Thank You,
Susan Pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment