My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Jan.25- "Dishonesty Is A Disguise" By Susan Pearl

It is to me such a surprise
 when I realize
 that I did not recognize
 a disguise
 when it was right before my very eyes.

I guess I like to see
 what I want to be
 like some sort of a fantasy
 instead of what is really
 there for me.

So, a sudden scary surprise
 can arise
 before my eyes
 undetected by lies
 and hidden by dishonesty's disguise,
 Making me realize-  I do like to think the best of others but I also like keeping it real,
                              And that means going with the facts they show me instead of how I feel,
                                  These facts work both ways for I have to be honest about what the facts are showing me about myself, too,
                                  Because self dishonesty is, also, a disguise that obstructs the eyes from seeing what is real and true.             

No comments:

Post a Comment