My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Monday, January 2, 2012

Jan. 2- "The Hill of Beans" By Susan Pearl

As silly as it seems,
I got stuck in a hill of beans,
It wasn't worth a thing, but I thought I had something to prove,
So I stayed right there to make a point and instead I made a groove until I couldn't move,
I had to learn how to reroute my thinking for new thoughts to show me a better way,
And not try to go through and get stuck in that same rut each day,
All of this was costly in the time and effort to me,
Now, I know what the right question that I ask should really be,
And that question is ---"Is is worth it or not?"
"Weigh the pros and cons and see what I've got,"
Sometimes the answer is yes--do pursue,
Sometimes the answer is no--just walk away and let it go,
I can choose,
Which things I want to try to win or may lose,
So then, if it's not worth a hill of beans,
It's not worth the time taken away from pursuing hopes and dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment