My Logo

My logo illustrates that all aspects of life can come together for a common note.

Monday, October 3, 2011

#241 " A Lasting Memory" By Susan Pearl

This is a song I have written. Hope you enjoy it.

Every bit of each time that I'm with you,
Makes a big dream of mine come true.
It means so much the small things you do,
And I love each time I am with you.

We don't borrow trouble from tomorrow,
And think of bad things that may come our way,
We know that for each good or for each sorrow,
Our love will lead us through on that day.

The things that used to bother us and bring us down,
Today they don't even turn our heads their way.
I guess it is just all part of a process,
To make a love that will always stay.

What the future has in store for us,
We don't know what will be,
So every bit of each time right now let's live,
And our love will give us a lasting memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment